This is typically the “core” coverage for a nonprofit. ANI-RRG provides this on an “occurrence” policy, not a “claims-made” policy. Depending on the extent of the general liability coverage purchased, commercial general liability insurance may provide coverage for a wide range of negligent acts which result in bodily injury, property damage, personal injury or advertising injury to a third party.
- Can be written on a mono-line basis
- Limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $3,000,000 aggregate available
- Funding sources included as additional insured at no charge
- Volunteers automatically included as additional insured at no charge
- State or Political Subdivisions included as additional insured at no charge
- Mortgagee included as additional insured at no charge
- Charitable Institutions included as additional insured at no charge
- Special events coverage is available
- Occurrence form
- Defense costs in addition to the limit
- Written on ISO CG 00 01 form
- Blanket Additional Insured. Includes CG 2011 (landlords), CG 2012 (permits), CG 2018 (mortgagee), CG 2020 (charitable institutions), CG 2021 (volunteers), CG 2026 (funders) and CG 2034 (lessor of leased equipment). Note: CG 2010 is not automatically included and must be endorsed onto the policy if needed and an additional charge will apply.
- Liquor Liability, CG 0033. Some nonprofit managers have been concerned about the “host liquor” coverage available in the general liability coverage form, so we wanted to assuage any concerns by providing liquor liability coverage on its own form.
- Medical Payments ($20,000 limit). An increase over the $5,000 limit commonly offered.
- Aggregate Limits Per Location CG 2504. We know nonprofits with multiple locations will appreciate this enhancement.
- Revised Care Custody and Control Exclusion to Provide Limited CCC Coverage up to $25,000. Did you know that property of others in the care, custody, and control of the insured is excluded under a general liability coverage form? Many nonprofits have expressed disbelief surrounding this issue, so we have written an endorsement to address this. It still requires the insured be liable. It is excess over any other available insurance.
- Damage to Premises Rented to You – $500,000 any one premise. An increase over the $50,000 commonly offered.
- Limited Coverage to Employees’ or Volunteers’ car if damaged by client of nonprofit. From time to time, we receive claims when a client damages an employees or volunteers personal automobile. So, we have created this endorsement to provide deductible reimbursement coverage up to $3,000.
Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for any other commercial or non-commercial purposes. Neither David M. Kulawiak, Inc. nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing our web site, a user agrees not to redistribute the information found therein. We provide customized links to select companies for your convenience only. We do not endorse or recommend the services of any company. The company you select is solely responsible for its services to you, the user. We shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our services.