Commercial Auto Insurance may include liability only or may also provide physical damage insurance. The liability portion covers damage to other vehicles or property and injury to others for accidents for which you are at-fault. The personal injury protection coverage (if applicable in your state), will pay benefits to or for an insured who sustains bodily injury in an accident regardless of who is at fault. Auto physical damage covers repair of vehicles you own. Non-owned/hired auto liability, may be purchased as part of the business auto policy if your organization doesn’t own vehicles. Uninsured motorist coverage may be purchased with the business auto policy and it provides coverage for accidents involving uninsured motorists
ANI-RRG is a risk retention group and may only provide liability insurance. However, through an arrangement with North American Elite (Best’s rated A++), ANI members may purchase auto physical damage along with ANI’s auto liability in one seamless process.
- Non-Owned and Hired Auto Liability coverage (can be written without owned autos).
- Uninsured Motorist coverage up to $1,000,000 limit available.
- Employees as insureds (CA 2054) and volunteers as insureds (CA 99 34) available.
- Written on CA 00 01 form.
- Symbol One Liability Coverage provided. This is the broadest coverage symbol available.
- Rental Reimbursement, CA 9923, up to 30 days @ $50 a day. A valuable enhancement just in case a covered auto incurs a loss.
- Employees and Volunteers as Insured, CA 2054 and CA 9934. Knowing that nonprofits frequently rely on volunteers and employees to use their own vehicles on agency business, this coverage is much needed.
- Waiver of Collision Deductible, CA 0305, provided on all eligible autos.
- Drive Other Car (DOC) – CA 99 10 – FREE when requested.
Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for any other commercial or non-commercial purposes. Neither David M. Kulawiak, Inc. nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing our web site, a user agrees not to redistribute the information found therein. We provide customized links to select companies for your convenience only. We do not endorse or recommend the services of any company. The company you select is solely responsible for its services to you, the user. We shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our services.