Also known as sexual abuse coverage, when Nonprofits’ OWN General Liability coverage is bound, the nonprofit may be eligible to purchase Improper Sexual Conduct coverage. The intent of this coverage is to respond to allegations of sexual abuse. This should not be confused with sexual harassment, which is more appropriately insured under a directors and officers policy.
ANI-RRG provides improper sexual conduct on an event-trigger form. Any organization that provides services to youth, developmentally disabled of any age, or senior citizens should consider this type of insurance.
- Event-trigger form
- Typical Limit $1,000,000: Agregate Limits to $2,000,000 and Umbrella limits to $10,000,000 available
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement of wages policy limit for an employee suspended from work with pay during an improper sexual conduct investigation
- Defense of the alleged perpetrator until he or she is convicted of a criminal offense involving sexual conduct
- Coverage extends to client vs. client allegations
- No deductible
- Volunteers and employees are included as insureds at no extra charge
- Written on ANI-ISCET form
Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for any other commercial or non-commercial purposes. Neither David M. Kulawiak, Inc. nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing our web site, a user agrees not to redistribute the information found therein. We provide customized links to select companies for your convenience only. We do not endorse or recommend the services of any company. The company you select is solely responsible for its services to you, the user. We shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our services.